Class recordings are available to purchase for an additional $10 and are available on the bookings page. To get your class recording simply:
2. You will be given the option to add a class recording when signing up. Simply check the box to add it to your cart.
3. Enter your details. Make sure that your email information is correct as this is the address your video link will go out too.
4. Click pay now.
5. Once the class has commenced you will be emailed a link to the class recording. Click on the link.
6. You will be directed to the downloadable recording on zoom. Hit Download 3 items for video, audio and txt files.
7. Thats it! Now you have the class on your computer to use whenever you like.
In some instances other participants are recorded on the screen. For their privacy this class would not be released for sale. If you were wanting a class on a specific focus ie back legs ect. I can always send you a different recording on your desired focus that does not have students identities filmed.
The contortion classes are coached. This means that the class is based on the individual students, meeting their needs and correcting their technique.
While I do demonstrate poses and there is a class format it would not be beneficial for a recording if the student did not participate in the class. This is due to individual expectations, repetitions, load and intensity variations that is applied to each individual.