|6.30 am||Active Flex|
|8.00 am||Active Flex|
|12 pm||Active Flex|
|7.30 pm||Passive Flex|
If the booking system does not load head over to my scheduling page.
12 Class Pack
$50 get 2 classes free! Applies to: Active Flex, Passive Flex & Rehab.
$190 works out at $10 a class compared to the full price of $20.
BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE Flexibility & Contortion CLASSES.
Basic flexibility and contortion classes have very different theories and methods based behind them. My contortion classes involve:
- Prehabilitation Exercises: To increase strength to support your increased range of motion.
- Nerve Flexibility: They are stretched very differently to muscles and if they are not targeted they will inhibit your range of motion.
- Muscle Pliability: Muscles do not lengthen thy become more pliable. By switching off the nervous system we can get deeper into the belly of the muscle.
- Breaking Through Fascia: Think the skin of a sausage, fascia is the skin the sausage is your muscle.
- Lengthening Connective Tissue: These are tendons and other tissues that connect the muscles into insertion points.
|1||Shoulders & Legs.||Back & Front Bends.||Front Splits.||Middle Splits.|
|2||Middle Splits.||Shoulders & Legs.||Back & Front Bends.||Front Splits.|
|3||Front Splits.||Middle Splits.||Shoulders & Legs.||Back & Front Bends.|
|4||Back & Front Bends.||Front Splits.||Middle Splits.||Shoulders & Legs.|
Shoulders and Back/Legs: King pigeon, King Cobra, Needle, Penche, Dancers pose.
Back & Forward Bends: Knot, Compass, Bridge, Chest Stand.
Legs: Front Split, Middle Splits, Standing Splits, Heel Stretch, Y Scale, Standing Middle Split (Hip Tilt), Penche, Suspended Splits, Over Splits.