Gazelle in belay is a beginner aerial silks move and is part of a sequence known as flamenco. This sequence is generally taught to beginners who have mastered single foot locks.
Remember that you should always perform new moves with an instructor and a mat. This guide is for revision purposes only.
- Start in a single foot lock.
- Come into your side lean.
- From here bring the spare silk under the armpit and throw it around your waist.
- Cinch the pole in the belay.
- Bring your spare foot up (free of a footlock) and through the front pole into gazelle.
- Release hands.
Looking to have a new move broken down? Drop it in the comments below!
- Feel More Comfortable In Your Body
- 5 Perfect Gifts For Yoga Lovers
- Bad Aerial Advice
- Flexibility & Contortion Classes
- Aerial Silks Rigging: How To & What To Avoid