Gazelle in belay is a beginner aerial silks move and is part of a sequence known as flamenco. This sequence is generally taught to beginners who have mastered single foot locks.
Remember that you should always perform new moves with an instructor and a mat. This guide is for revision purposes only.
- Start in a single foot lock.
- Come into your side lean.
- From here bring the spare silk under the armpit and throw it around your waist.
- Cinch the pole in the belay.
- Bring your spare foot up (free of a footlock) and through the front pole into gazelle.
- Release hands.
Looking to have a new move broken down? Drop it in the comments below!
- PATELLOFEMORAL PAIN: 3 STRETCHES To Relieve Pain
- 7 Best Stretching Exercises For Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Contortionist Training vs Yoga: What you need to know.
- 3 Ways To Reduce Risk of Shoulder Pain for Overhead Athletes
- Contorting With The Captivating Dani Winks