Gazelle in belay is a beginner aerial silks move and is part of a sequence known as flamenco. This sequence is generally taught to beginners who have mastered single foot locks.
Remember that you should always perform new moves with an instructor and a mat. This guide is for revision purposes only.
- Start in a single foot lock.
- Come into your side lean.
- From here bring the spare silk under the armpit and throw it around your waist.
- Cinch the pole in the belay.
- Bring your spare foot up (free of a footlock) and through the front pole into gazelle.
- Release hands.
Looking to have a new move broken down? Drop it in the comments below!
- Building A Strength Training Program To Improve Your Aerial Skills
- Do You Really Have Your Split?
- How To Do A Chest Stand
- Middle Split Flexibility Routine. (Video Series)
- 7 Top GLUTES MINIMUS Exercises
Take it to the next level with my flexibility classes and online coaching.