Welcome to today’s class notes. This sequence is for beginners who have simply just started their silk journey. The only prerequisite is to be able to do a foot lock.
- Starting from a foot lock.
- Turn the front of the body towards the front pole.
- Holding onto the front pole roll the body forwards.
- Continue three times pushing the silk down with your spare foot on each roll.
- Strike a pose!
- From here bring your front leg forward into Leanna.
- Strike that pose.
- Push your hands into the poles to invert into a straddle.
- Pull your spare leg behind your head.
- Aerial Silks Rigging: How To & What To Avoid
- How To Do A Gazelle In Belay
- How To Do An Angel Drop On Silks
- How to Have a Romantic Meditation Staycation With Your Partner
- How To Measure Hamstring Flexibility