Welcome to today’s class notes. This sequence is for beginners who have simply just started their silk journey. The only prerequisite is to be able to do a foot lock.
- Starting from a foot lock.
- Turn the front of the body towards the front pole.
- Holding onto the front pole roll the body forwards.
- Continue three times pushing the silk down with your spare foot on each roll.
- Strike a pose!
- From here bring your front leg forward into Leanna.
- Strike that pose.
- Push your hands into the poles to invert into a straddle.
- Pull your spare leg behind your head.
- Building A Strength Training Program To Improve Your Aerial Skills
- Do You Really Have Your Split?
- How To Do A Chest Stand
- Middle Split Flexibility Routine. (Video Series)
- 7 Top GLUTES MINIMUS Exercises
Get strong and flexible with my online flexibility classes and coaching.