Welcome to my little digital notebook. Today’s notes are on the flamenco sequence. This sequence is for beginner aerial silk artists.
- Start in a single foot lock.
- Come into your side lean.
- From here bring the spare silk under the armpit and throw it around your waist.
- Cinch the pole in the belay.
- Bring your spare foot up (free of a footlock) and through the front pole into gazelle.
- Release hands.
- Crochet the top leg (free of a footlock)
- Climb up and pull your body towards the pole that has the foot lock.
- Rest in a split or arabesque.
- Roll forward so that your feet meet.
- Release the free foot (free of a footlock).
- Take it behind you into a backbend.
In happiness and health,
- Building A Strength Training Program To Improve Your Aerial Skills
- Do You Really Have Your Split?
- How To Do A Chest Stand
- Middle Split Flexibility Routine. (Video Series)
- 7 Top GLUTES MINIMUS Exercises
Get strong and flexible with my online flexibility classes and coaching.