Entering from a sunken single knee hook. Aka trashcan if upright horse.
- Starting in horse position
Cross the unhooked leg over the bent knee.
- Keep your legs tight in a criss-cross position
Keep the hoop tight in between your thighs.
- Keeping the top hand where it is
Reach around with the lower hand to meet the top foot.
- Bring the leg up and over your head.
Try to achieve your best splits position.
How to do Jade from Coffin position
- From coffin
Bring your chest through so that your body is on the same side as your top leg.
- Reach higher
With your top hand.
- Bottom hand
Reaches around to grab the top foot.
- Keep the chest tight towards the hoop
and extend the top leg behind your head.
How did you go? I would love to see your photos! Drop them in the comments below.
Strike a pose,
Get strong and flexible with my online flexibility classes and coaching.