Most of these little DIY guides are actually for me. I always forget entries to different moves. Here is my notes on how to do music box on the silks.
- Begin with a single foot lock.
- Come into your side lean.
- Wrap your arms around the free silk in an anti-clockwise motion.
- This should bring you into a T shape.
- Release the knee.
- Wind anticlockwise or towards the back of the body.
- To come out unwrap by moving in the opposite direction.
If you want me to make a video and go into depth on this move simply let me know in the comments below.
- Building A Strength Training Program To Improve Your Aerial Skills
- Do You Really Have Your Split?
- How To Do A Chest Stand
- Middle Split Flexibility Routine. (Video Series)
- 7 Top GLUTES MINIMUS Exercises
Get strong and flexible with my online flexibility classes and coaching.